Strain of the Month
PINEAPPLE EXPRESS FEMINIZED
CROSSING BLENDED HAWAIIAN AND TRAINWRECK SEEDS RESULTED IN A SMOOTH, ENERGETIC, AND EUPHORIC HYBRID. PINEAPPLE EXPRESS HAS 18% THC THAT WILL GUARANTEE YOU RELAXATION AND HAPPINESS AFTER CONSUMPTION.
🔥 Hottest strains WITH discount 🔥
Why Buy From Us?
Premium Cultivars offers the best cannabis seeds for the best prices online. We work with trusted breeders with decades of experience breeding top-shelf cannabis seeds!
Furthermore, we guarantee that all the seeds you buy from us will germinate and grow into female plants! That’s right, we only sell Feminized and Autoflower seeds here, which means you’re guaranteed never to grow a male plant.
If you choose to buy from Premium Cultivars, we promise you great service and great products, we offer:
- A great selection of world-class strains
- Exclusive, premium genetics
- The greatest feminized seeds
- The best autoflower seeds
- Unbeatable prices
- Discreet and fast shipping
- A wide array of payment options
If all this sounds enticing, let us explain a little bit more
about us and what we offer!
🌱 Feminized Seeds 🌱
Feminized seeds are the most popular seeds for growers and breeders alike. Fems produce great yields, have a high resistance to pests, and eliminate the possibility of having a male plant in your garden.
To this end, we do not sell regular seeds, as we believe feminized seeds are better than regular seeds.
Why are they better than regular seeds? Well, regular seeds can grow into male plants, male plants do not develop buds, and furthermore, they will also ruin the yields of your female plants by pollinating them.
Whether you’ve been growing for 20 years or 20 days, we guarantee that you will find a strain of feminized seeds you love! Fems have all the positives of regular seeds, such as the classic genetics and amazing yields with none of the drawbacks, primarily the chance of growing a male plant.
🌱 Autoflower Seeds 🌱
Autoflowering weed seeds are still the new kid on the block as far as seed types are concerned. Autos are continuing to rise in popularity because they offer a whole host of benefits. While many veteran growers still prefer to use Fems or Regs, beginners love the ease and simplicity of Autoflower seeds.
After much genetic experimentation, breeders found that adding cannabis ruderalis into the gene pool alongside classic strains, created something a little different. Don’t worry though, Strawberry Kush Autoflower keeps the same fruity flavor and classic indica high as Strawberry Kush Feminized, the difference is in how the plant grows.
Autoflowers grow faster and smaller, they’re also extremely hardy, being highly resistant to most pests and molds. Autos grow faster as they do not need to abide by light cycles or put more simply, they do not require sleep and could be in the light for 24 hours a day.
🌱 Germination 🌱
Germinating weed seeds is actually remarkably easy providing you use the best practices. While some may suggest you buy a bunch of gadgets and try a whole host of techniques, we prefer not to overcomplicate things and stick to the tried and tested method.
Premium Cultivars recommends using the paper towel germination method as it is the easiest and cheapest way to germinate marijuana seeds. You can find all the materials you need just lying around the house and this method can be completed in less than 10 steps, check it out!
- Choose materials – First, growers will need some weed seeds, purified or bottled water, tweezers, paper towels, and a plate.
- Moisten paper towels – Dip both towels into the water. Wring the towels to get rid of excess water.
- Lay towel on plate – Put the first towel flat on the plate.
- Add seeds to towel – Arrange the seeds on top of the towel with tweezers, leaving about an inch between each seed.
- Lay the second towel on top – Place the other towel over the seeds.
- Check for excess water – Lift both towels to check for standing water on the plate.
- Store the plate – Place the plate in a drawer, cupboard, or any other warm, dark place.
- Leave seeds for 20-120 hours – Make sure the seeds stay moist and never allow them to become too dry.
- Plant seeds – Once the seeds have popped a taproot, they are ready to grow.